Free Trial to Latin America Monitor
Register here to download a FREE PDF of Latin America Monitor
Register now and you'll receive a user name and password to gain immediate online access to www.latinamericamonitor.com for the next 14 days. This trial access will allow you to search across articles, charts and graphs and download a sample PDF from Latin America Monitor.
Latin American Country Markets Covered:
- Andean Bolivia, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, Venezuela
- Caribbean Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Cayman Islands, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Guyana, Haiti, Jamaica, Puerto Rico, Suriname, Trinidad & Tobago
- Central America Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panama
- Southern Cone Argentina, Chile, Paraguay, Uruguay
Latin America Monitor is available as six printed, regional, monthly newsletters. Subscribers also receive password access to a searchable 24-month archive of Latin America Monitor articles and data online plus the ability to download PDFs of current data and back issues of Latin America Monitor.
Latin American Monitor Contents Include:
- Country-by-Country Coverage of Latin American markets – systematic country-by-country coverage of the Latin American region, with essential news, analysis and forecasts
- Latin America Risk Rating System – providing you with short-term and long-term country ratings for political, economic and business environment risk throughout Latin America
- 2-Year Latin American Forecast Scenarios – BMI's macroeconomic forecasts for Latin America and latest-available data from primary sources, alongside government and census views
- Latin America Political Risk Assessments – analysing government stability in Latin America, key policy developments and political opposition
- Latin America Business Environment Risk – government policy on inward investment, trade, privatisation and economic reform throughout Latin America, plus MNC developments